BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, November 13, 2009

Mind-Blowing



Two words that best describe the Rock and Load Concert of SMART featuring Callalily and Spongecola: MIND-BLOWING!


I was at the gym of our school Negros Oriental State University (NORSU) with my friends where the two bands from Manila went live here in Dumaguete City. The experience is beyond any other entertainment event I’ve ever attended to. The band plus the audience had just too much energy that I felt my adrenaline-rush all over me for the entire 5 hour music concert.

The performance of the bands was really great. They know how to handle their audience very well and they know how to make their audience hyper active.

At first I just only want to see the callalily performing on the stage (because the vocalist (Kean Cipriano) of the band is my crush..eheh..awh:]) that is why when the host of the show started to introduce the band (callalily) I really can’t help my self but to scream at the top of my lungs and calling the name of my crush (Kean/vocalist).

Though I’ve seen him before (in there various concert) I still can’t help my self to join the crowd singing their songs and screaming.

When the Callalily sang their last song I thought I can now seat calmly on my chair however when the spongecola went out and will start playing their songs my friends keep on screaming (since they are a fan of the band) thus, I can’t help my self to join them screaming and singing.

I and the rest of the students really enjoyed the show especially when the two bands (callalily and spongecola) start performing.

Now I know how the bands and its music really influnces the students especially the youth… (ehehe). If you happened to miss this one, well churi nalang keu..ehehe

Callalily and Spongecola were really amazing!



0 reactions: