BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, September 4, 2009

waiting for nothing


I used to wake up early in the morning because of his text messages

He used to send me a morning greetings such as “Gud morning to my lovely angel., wake up nah., yaw adto skul without taking ur breakfast huh., muah …” etc…

But last Sunday, as I woke up I immediately reach for my cell phone to read his message but as I scroll my key pad I was dismayed [ndi dahil wala akong na received na message] when I found out that he did not text me at all…

I waited for his text for almost an hour but still he did not dare to text me or even just greet me good morning…

That is why I decided to text him with “gud morning” cause I was thinking that maybe
He was still sleeping…

I waited for his reply almost 2hours but what he replied is just a simple “Gud morning, wish me luck because I will take the PMA exam”…

He will take the exam without telling me…

I was disappointed on what he just replied to me but still I manage to text him with “uwkie,gud luck! ajA!... just text me if ur done”…

Time passed and it’s already 7pm but still I am waiting for his text…

10pm already passed but still he did not text me…

I know that very moment that he won’t text me anymore…

That is why I decided to sleep…

It was Monday morning when I hear my phone beep and guess what…

The good guy texted me… [awh,lami hapakon]

“Gud morning! Eat na, muah”

And that’s the time I decide not to text him back for I know he will just give me his alibis..

He texted me several times but still I did not text him back…

I want him to feel what the feeling I felt last time…

The feeling that you are waiting for nothing…


0 reactions: