BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, August 13, 2009

one day millionaire


Last August 10, 2009 I received my second honorarium [unlike the first H I received nah halos walah ng natira dahil sa utang nah dapat bayaran] that is why me and my friend Rina decided to have a shopping galore in downtown…

At first Rina is the only one who keeps on buying something for her self [dahil ayaw kong gastusin ang perang aking pinag hirapan…awh]…

But when Rina tell me to have my hair relax [I also like the idea of relaxing my hair] I immediately tell her “dali pa relax ta”,

That is why we rush to the “tiangge” [kapos kasi sa budget…hehe] to have our hair relax…

After almost 2 hours of staying in tiangge we decided to go to a certain store [hmp …won’t mention the name of that store…] to buy something our self.

After an hour of searching on what would I buy for my self…?
I decided to buy a pair of sandal and shoes?

After staying in downtown for almost half a day we decided to go home...

As I reached my boarding house, I instantly check my wallet to know how much money remained from my honorarium…but to my surprised I only have 150 pesos left in my wallet [hhuhu…]…

Oh my god! I really cannot imagine that I almost spend all my H in just one day…

I really acted a millionaire that day…

That is why I promised to my self that the next time I will received my honorarium [Kung may matatanggap pa ba akong H] I wont spend to much for something not so important for me…



0 reactions: